- Introduction to who we are including samples or our uniform range
- Discuss client requirements, budgets and timelines
- Set dates for a follow up and potential collaboration
Follow Up Meeting
- Confirm the uniform range
- Set timelines including a final delivery date.
Sampling and Production
- Depending on the depth of the project, samples will be sent for approval
- If a bespoke range is being created then numerous samples and fabrics will be sent for approval
- Production will be started when payment has been received and final samples approved
- Uniform is sent via trackable courier and a signature required on delvery.
- Items are individually packed in polybags with clear labeling
- A packing slip, confirming order and items in the box will be included.
- We work on a 60% Up Front payment when the order is placed and 40% on delivery of goods.
- We don’t hold stock so work on a made to order basis. Our minimum orders are 100 items per style (in any size breakdown).